Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks to the Showbiz Gods!

I'm FINALLY enjoying the kind of busy season that I'm supposed to be in this time of year. I may actually be doing a bit better than most summer seasons.

Don't believe me?

Check out my website calendar and take a gander at July & August.

I actually started being busy this past June, but some of the checks fell at times when the bills had already arrived, making things a bit dicey for awhile. I swear, this was going to be the year I gave it up and got a real job. I say this often, but I've never really meant it so much in the past. This time around even my wife realized that it was critical and I was too depressed and too broke to keep on being an entertainer.

Thankfully, I am REALLY busy this summer and, barring any emergencies that require all my money, I may be finally able to get things I've needed FOREVER like new photos, plate-spinning promo materials, health insurance (God, I hope so), new props, advertising at the right places, a Streamhoster account - if I can keep things together a little longer and maintain the busy spell, I could even have some money in the bank account to hold me over the next time I'm ready to quit the business.

So with a nod to the showbiz gods and of course all the bloggers who sent blogger mojo, MANY THANKS!

Now let's hope this doesn't jinx the whole thing. ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Been there, done that by the way. And it sucks.

Glad things are going so well - yay you!!!

5:12 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

...are you IN the music video?...

Gratz on the work! You deserve it!

7:56 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Knowing that you hate hearing about other jugglers, especially if someone says, "You should do that," I wasn't going to tell you about this, but I saw two guys stripping whilst juggling and, frankly, they were just too skin-and-bony and effeminate for me.

(I doubt you'd ever do it, but I wanted you to know that I'd so be there with the bills for your G-string. Is all I'm saying.)

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Believe me, if I thought anyone would want to see me strip I'd do it. Of course, I know full well that nobody would want to look at my flabby excuse for a bod under any circumstances. I can't even get April to check it out and she's contractually obligated to do so!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I am happy that it is going well for you and hope that it continues.

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home