Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 07, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Things Your Hairdresser Should Never Say

  • I know the doctor told me I should wait until the shakes and the D.T.s completely went away before returning to work, but I've got bills to pay.
  • It's a good thing you're wearing a red shirt. Nobody will see the stain.
  • I actually make more money grooming dogs, but they don't tip for shit.
  • Did you know the human head weighs eight pounds?
  • WHOOPS!
  • You know, my job isn't all that different from a Rabbi's.
  • Don't worry. If you keep your head tilted to the left for about 3 weeks nobody will know the difference.
  • Shame we don't use nitris oxide here. Much easier to fondle the customers that way.
  • I'd have sworn you asked for a crew cut.
  • Look on the bright side. Now that your earlobe is shorter you can wear longer, more dangly earrings. Well, one longer earring at least.

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

"The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is two weeks."
-- Sign at the barbershop where my dad, brother, and husband get their hair cut

1:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home