Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ten things Tuesday: Things Heard at The James Gang Concert

  • How ya doin'?
  • Just because you wrote em, doesn't mean you know how they go.
  • You're probably going to hear a lot of songs that I don't remember writing.
  • That reminds me of something Joe Cocker once said to me. He said, "Grum-mmph-bbmilsblahrghh-auughtrrableommm!"
  • We were pretty well known back when we used to be famous.
  • What do you say at a moment like this? How ya doin'?
  • [question from audience: "What year is that guitar?"] Ummm, this is one of the new old ones.
  • I don't bring any of my really old guitars on the road. I just don't bring my vintage guitars with me anymore because...I don't have any.
  • We considered calling this "The Assisted Living Tour".
  • [after returning for an encore] As it happens we know one more song. This is going to work out well for all of us.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you are so funny!

GREAT list!

5:11 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Very good post.
Yes, I like the James Gang and Joe Walsh. Yes, I'm old enough to know who they are. Shaddup.

Lucky you!

6:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Gotta credit Joe Walsh for all the funny on this one. I'm just the one who remembered all ten of those.

Sue, I look at it as you being smart enougn to know who Joe Walsh and the James Gang are.

;)

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds like you had a great night.

Joe Walsh has a great sense of humor!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I love that he not only kept his sense of humor over the years, he seems to have picked up spares from everyone who dropped theirs when they got older .:coffdonhenleycoff:.

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home