Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Good Things About Having a New Blog Template

  • People will stop asking me, "Why don't you get a new blog template?"
  • Somebody might actually read it now.
  • It is now appropriate for me to ask someone, "Want to check out my skin?"
  • There's cool new software installed that allows me to see you as you read my blog. I can see E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
  • Seeing the words, "posse" and "whoring" so close together make me laugh.
  • Penguins. Lots of penguins. Chicks dig the penguins.
  • It is easier for me to maintain my blogroll & other links. What? Does everything have to be a fucking joke to you people?
  • It gave me another excuse to hit on, uh I mean talk to Dawn.
  • I can see clearly now. The rain has gone.
  • This is a Del Webb Community now.

17 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

you know, anytime you can ask a chick if she wants to check out your skin, life is good.

2:03 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

It looks like the comments are fully operational. Your webmiztrez rox.

4:09 AM

 
Blogger Randy Hayward said...

Hey Andy, Your new blog look is great. Takes foreverrrrrrrrr to load over my snail-like dial-up connection, but looks great when it finally gets here. Randy

4:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, this is awesome! Congrats on your new home!

Digging the penguins too ;-)

4:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!

Mom

5:43 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

* Now they will ask, "Who did your template."
* Work is really boring today
* You sound like a snake
* Damn, I have to stop picking my nose
* Went to a whore posse this weekend. I just wished the burning and itching would go away.
* Everyone digs penguins! Ya dig?
* A penguin went into a bar...
* She is so Yummy!
* Not if you live in Florida
* Never met Del Web, is she hot? ;-)

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

OK, it totally worked.
You changed your template and here I am, see how well that worked?
I love the penguins

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Inded it has worked! Many thanks for stopping by and commenting, Logophile. Hope you'll be back often. I'll check out your blogs later today.

If you'd like to do a link exchange, just say the word.

Yep, Glenn...I'm way out there. ;)

LOL@ Ole Blue.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by. Let's make it a habit. lol

10:54 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

perfect.

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 2 years well spent! The new blog looks TERRIFIC! Dawn did a great job. (What a gal!) Here's to amny more funfilled days spent nerding!

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well now the gang's really all here.

OK, there are a few still out there, but it is always nice to see Deni in here.

Been loving her podcasts. Check em out!

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

I'm still trying to decide who's cuter: Dawn or the Nude Hippo co-host.

Please excuse me while I put on my "lucky Batman underwear"

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

*blushing* :D

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Chance said...

Yep. You're funny.

9:31 PM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Very nice! Makes my own blog look positively baroque...

Happy (belated) anniversery!

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, my old template looked rather baroque-n, so I fixed it.

:)

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Forgot to say...Hey Chance! good to see ya!

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home