Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Same Story, Different Species


Seems as though dating is the same just about everywhere.


I got this rather funny comic from Golfwidow. Naturally I've forgotten where it came from so please don't sue the ever-living crap out of me for some sort of copyright infringement. I know Golfwidow will be around shortly to boldly announce who the artist is, a link to the website, and so on. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

heh~ I've used that line a time or two in my day...Problem is, most guys get off on the lesbian thing.

Nice GW, yeah, you too Andy.

4:51 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ahaha that is good!

hi stranger!

oxox
-kb

6:05 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Where does GW keep coming up with these? Too funny...

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Very cute!

7:02 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hiya, kb. Long time no see. Good to see those legs of yours again. lol

Yep, Golfwidow is the comics master. I can't send her a package of goddies without packing them in the Sunday funnies. I don't think she'd open the package if there weren't comics in there.

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

That is why I meet so many Lesbians! Damn!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Yes, I'm totally providing the artist's name and link - not because of copyrights and shit, but because he's really talented and funny and you should read all his comics, not just the penguin-intensive ones.

Francesco Marciuliano.

http://www.drinkatwork.com/mediumlarge.html

As to where I "come up with them", if they're in the world, I'll look at them at some point. Whether I come back for another look depends largely on how impressed I was the first time round.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Logophile said...

I like that one,
I will check out the artist, but I have to say, Berke Breathed is my fav penguin artist.

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol - although kim has a good freakin point. maybe slipping in the lie that she has a venereal disease would work a little better for that penguin than claiming lesbianism :D

4:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really funny! Typical mating rituals hehe ;-)

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home