Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 18, 2006

Oh I Wish...



Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener,
Everyone would be in love with me.

Just a little bit more of the fun I had a short while ago at the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum. If either of my two Jingles get selected for the finals, you can vote online for your favorite. ;)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Seems to me this would have lent itself well to the fire-eating, but you still rocked it hardcore on both jingles and I hope you win prizes.

I think Lunchables needs a jingle.

Little discs of meat,
Little squares of cheese,
Crackers and a mustard pack --
Lunchables in my lunchbox, please!


If nothing else, I should get props for working the word "mustard" into the jingle.

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that jingle in the first paragraph may be a wiener er winner.

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home