Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Bologna Has a First Name...



My bologna has a first name.
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name.
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh, I love to eat it every day,
And if you ask me, "Why?" I'll say,
"'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A"

How's that?

Remember when I was at the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum & National Mustard Day a short time ago? Well among the fun to be had there was the presence of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.

They're there every year, but this year in particular they are having a Sing the Jingle contest. You can sing the Oscar Mayer Bologna song and/or the Oscar Mayer Wiener song for a chance to be in a commercial and make a few bucks.

I have no delusions of winning a darned thing, but I do take great pride in my work, silly as it may be. Moreover, I'm tickled pink to know that you can download your auditions at the Oscar Mayer site and do whatever you want with them. A great promotional idea on their part as I suspect many folks will be adding these to their blogs and providing loads of free advertising. I am happy to play along, if only to entertain you and provide two more days worth of content.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

you ARE a rock star!! lol! Very nice.. very original.. :)

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

If I get selected into the finals, you can vote online for me. :)

8:24 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I know the second verse of the Weiner jingle, but I have no means of videoing myself, so oh well.

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home