Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Bet They Still Stink Up the Room, Though


Who doesn't like reading stories about penguins recovering nicely from an oil spill?

Click for More

By the way, I'm going to try and have something posted every day and will be writing many of these in advance. However, since Thursday marked the start of a run of bookings that will find me with 4 (possibly 3) days off between the 3rd and the 20th, I'm sure you'll understand if I miss a day or two.

Keep checking in though. I tend to be a wordy mofo and should be able to keep you entertained somehow.

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Nothing better than penguins in sunglasses, except, possibly, a couple of penguins with their backs to the camera, which always makes them look, to me, like they're lined up at a urinal.

As far as good news, I think better news would be that there wasn't an oil spill at all, or that there was one, but no penguins were affected. Unfortunately, news like that just doesn't sell.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah I suppose, that a headline reading, "Nothing Happened" wouldn't really be all that exciting.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

We're easily amused.

9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home