Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, August 10, 2006

For Bud Buckley


So, Bud, I figure if Pat Metheny can play one of these monstrosities, you certainly can.

This thing, called a Pikasso reminds me of a fake guitar I invented (in name only, not actually creating) for the sake of screwing with a guitar-loving friend of mine. I told this huge Stratocaster fan that he's really nobody if he doesn't own the 18-String Fendocaster. I told him that this was a double-neck guitar with a six-string on the bottom and a 12-string on the top, all electric, and completely useless in every way.

Anyway, I found this elsewhere, I believe on Attu's site (Hey Attu! Where'd my link go?). It seemed worthy of a reprinting here, especially since I'm too busy to come up with a real post.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

So that is what happens to guitars built near a nuclear reactor!

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

jesus! I think I'd bust my back just trying to hold that thing!

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'd love to hear those spots where the strings cross! That has to be amazing. But seriously, this kind of looks photoshopped. Where can I get my hands on one? Wait, I need to get a few more hands first.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Click the link and you can go to the website of the person who made it. As for extra hands, you're on your own.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

It looks like one of those Animusic creations. I like.

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's cool!

Not real user friendly but cool ;-)

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: Where is Ravi Shankar when I need him?

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home