Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, August 27, 2006

8:30 AM Gig In North Chicago

Up early today, drive an hour, spin plates for 15 minutes, drive an hour home, and probably have lunch with my potential dart store partner.

At some point I may get to clean or work on the Vegas Brothers show or something. Not sure. One way or another I'll let you know what's up.

6 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Oooo... "potential dart store partner"... that sounds GREAT!!! Hope it works out for you. You, too, deserve to be zillions of dollars in debt for your passion. :)

7:44 AM

 
Blogger Roxy said...

hope you kept 'em all up in the air!

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

ooooh, purty....

I'm still working at it...almost got it!

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao! I was logged in as YOU!

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I haven't looked that good in years, Dawn. Feel free to impersonate me all you want. Just stay out of the gay bars, especially when the paparazzi are aound. ;)

The site looks fucking great! You rock!

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Awww heck, you've seen plenty of bigger photos of me just in your house alone!

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home