Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Who Says the Internet is Useless?

Why if it were not for the Internet we'd never have a photographic compendium of cats that look like Adolf Hitler.

Ladies and gentlemen, with many thanks to Entertainment Weekly (a magazine I should REALLY write for, by the way), I give you...


This site is certainly as entertaining as the Infinite Cat Project and almost clearly as culturally significant as the Men Who Look Like Kenny Rogers website. However I yearn for the day when there's a site dedicated to cats that look like Kenny Rogers. Some day...[SIGH!]

11 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Heil Kitty.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Oh, wow. So, what, now we're going to have to have a military intervention to stop the genocide of the mice?

7:39 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Too funny! As much as I like cats, I don't think I could have that one looking me in the face every day, no matter how sweet it may be...

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

The hitler cat looks like it weighs about 30lbs.

The screen shot cat is cool looking and reminds me of the painting with the mirrors inside mirrors.

8:51 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Snay! Good to see you again. ow that I'm on high spped I'll be sure to visit you more often.

Sue, that site has many an evil-looking cat that I wouldn't want waking me up for food every morning. ;)

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Check the websites, Blue. Lots of cool pics at the Infinite Cat & Hitler site. Some funny stuff.

9:00 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Damn anti-semitic cats!

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I love Hitler cats! it kinda looks like someone gave them a Dirty Sanchez...

http://www.thepinksock.com/the-dirty-sanchez.sock

lmao!

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Funny, I'd always known of it as "The Red Sock". But the Dirty Sanchez is always a classic. ;)

8:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Hitler cat has one scary looking puss!

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Roxy said...

Kitlers! HA!

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home