Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Got this E-mail

Normally I wouldn't bother reposting e-mail humor, but this not only made me laugh, but I'd actually been to a few of these sites before.

These companies failed to think their domain names through:

1). A site called 'Who represents' where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name is:
www.whorepresents.com

2). 'Experts Exchange', a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views
at: www.expertsexchange.com

3). Looking for a pen???? Look no further than 'Pen Island' at:
www.penisland.net

4) Need a therapist???? Try 'Therapist Finder' at:
www.therapistfinder.com

5). Then of course, there's the 'Italian Power Generator Company' -
www.powergenitalia.com

6). And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South
Wales
: www.molestationnursery.com

7). If you're looking for computer software, there's always
www.ipanywhere.com

8). Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their
whacky website: www.speedofart.com

9). Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe?????? Try their brochure website
at: www.gotahoe.com !

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Reminds me of the artisanal breads, that every time I see that word, I think "What? Art is anal?"

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That's theb other way around. Anal is art!

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Oh, man, do they deserve all the bad hits they can get. Hey I linked your video today. Michael Manning is due here shortly.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I bet some of those domain names were intentional. But, I do have a devious mind and would do somthing like that. ;-)

11:28 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

OMG... those are amazing! Looks like something I would do (unintentionally, of course!).

Still waiting for that detailed e-mail...

Oh, and I'll link your vid when I figure out how. :)

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Chance said...

Speedo Fart? Penis Land? They've GOT to know what they're doing there.

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home