Ten Things Tuesday: Things You DIDN'T Read in "THE INTERVIEW"
- I just laugh at the prospect of Pat Boone popping up on a guy's shoulder and yelling, "F#%$ her!"
- I reckon there will come a day when I don't want to set my face on fire for money.
- A group called Intense Mutilation turned the relatively tame original lyrics about a sailor who misses his girlfriend into those that graphically describe soliciting fellatio from a prostitute.
- Most of the girls I've dated had way more psychosis in their veins than a guy with many versions of the same song.
- You two could have a regular geek-off discussing the subtleties of aircraft design.
- Rock stars are tagging 8, 10 women and a few farm animals a week on top of those durable, high-performance amplifiers.
- At the end of that run I did a really low-paying show at a retirement community where one guy yelled the whole time about how badly he had to pee. I was "nobody" again.
- I was...uh...sexually pleased orally by a lovely woman in the parking lot at a New Year's Eve booking. That was certainly "memorable".
- Not that I would condone using alcohol to get a lady a little more in the mood, unless Pat Boone popped up on my shoulder and told me to do it.
- Really, you just can't do doggy-style on a Peavy, can you?
These are just a few items you missed due to proper editing in order to preseve a good reputation. Since my reputation sucks ass, tune in tomorrow for a "Director's Cut" version of "THE INTERVIEW, With Andy Martello".