Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 26, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Bloggers that Don't Come Around Much Anymore

Maybe it's because I don't comment much at their own sites.
Maybe it's because they're too busy.
Most likely it has something to do with me being a total prick.
Regardless, here are ten bloggers that don't visit or comment
as much as they used to "back in the day".
I miss them all.
  • Doyle Brooks, of Corporate Crap & Other Dubious Wisdom - I know he's been way busy of late, but I miss him nonetheless.
  • Christine, of Bitchitude - Same thing. She's got some weird login thing if you try to go to her blog now. Keeping out the riff-raff like me, no doubt.
  • Becky - She never forgave me for telling her that her box office money was better spent on "March of the Penguins" instead of "Must Love Dogs". The truth hurts I guess. lol Plus she moved and everyone gets into new routines when they move.
  • Jessica, of Swedeheart Stories - I don't go there as much because there are all sorts of pop-ups trying to break through my pop-up blocker. Besides, come November she'll take down her blog and replace it with the exact same blog under a new name and I'll forget to update my links list and everything starts over. lol I always miss her when she's not around though. She makes me breathe funny!
  • Kim, from Bacon & Eh's - Sure, she loses all that weight and now has no time for a guy like me. TYPICAL! ;) Still a great read from Canada she's got there. I get over when I can and I always recommend you do the same.
  • Kim, from My 10 Kid Family/I wasn't Always Like This - She's always got a good excuse no matter what it is. There's always some sort of 5-alarm fire going on at her house. Plus she's all officially married now and lord knows that if she hung around here too much she'd leave that guy in a heartbeat. I'm one sexy bitch!
  • Deni Bonet, from Last Girl on Earth - She never came around a lot, but I wish she would. She just makes me smile. She's also the busiest working entertainer I know and I'mhoping some of that will rub off on me. I don't get over there as much as I'd like because her page takes forever to load with me on dial-up and she also has some plug-ins that muck up the works for me. When I'm there I love what I read.
  • 3T, from Stumbling Through Life With Grace - She's also got a lot on her plate. Plus she's such a babe I could forgive her for just about anything. I don't get over to her site nearly as much as I should. But I'm so ugly I know she'll never forgive me. lol
  • Donavan Freberg of Demented Tidbits & Non-Dairy Creamer - OK, Stan Freberg's son, Donavan, NEVER visited my blog and I doubt he ever will. But he's got a wicked sense of humor and he just seems like the kind of guy I'd get along with a bit too well for mankind to safely endure.
  • Jade, of Jaded Sunburns - She's also got way too much crapola going on in her life these days to waste any precious time over here. That being said, she used to be one of my mainstays in the commenting world and now...nuthin'. lol

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Now, do I get offended because I'm NOT on the list? Does this mean I still come around too much (you never visit ME anymore) or does it mean I've dropped off the radar altogether.

Excuse me while I ponder this...

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Just a little note...

If you want to spout slanderous comments about good people here, have the stones to add your name to it.

I allow anonymous comments here because some folks have contructive things to say, but no Blogger I.D. I don't allow them so morons with no taste in friends can spread their crap.

Moving on...

Sue, I've been to your site, but I've been bad about commenting. I am notoriously bad at commenting as most people know. I also can't always access your comments since you're using Haloscan. For awhile there you werent' updating at all so I moved on for a spell. In any event I'll get there soon and try to comment for ya. :)

And no, you're not on this liust because you clearly come around often.

Christine, I notived you had no blog, but only because I kept getting asked to log in. I assumed that there was a glitch or a bouncer keeping me out. ;)

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Ya know, I have blogs I read just about every day but never comment. Some blogs I really do not feel the need or have anything to comment on, specially when about ten other people arrived before I did and I would just be summarizing what the have already commented about.

I also know how some people's lives get hectic, or they stop posting all together, either because they are busy or just gave up on sitting in front of a computer trying to come up with something to say.

And some, like me, do not have much of a life so you are stuck with us.
;-)

8:21 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Can I help it I'm needy?

thanks for coming by... :)

5:47 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

isn't it funny how over the years, readers constantly change? I bet if I looked at my comments from when I started blogging, they would be from a complete different set of people than they are from now. fortunately, there's always new bloggers who I haven't pissed off yet. lol!

9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy - This popped up in a Google search b/c you used my full name. I stopped coming around b/c you stopped coming around:)

Btw, would you mind at least taking my last name off the post, since I don't use it on my own page? Thanks!

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Sure thing Becky. No problem.

I stopped coming around because you stopped coming around. LOL

I saw my name off your blogroll andfigured that I was out on the streets. [sniff, sniff] ;)

Ah well, no harm no foul. It is just a blog after all.

Good to see you again.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home