Ten Things Tuesday: Bloggers that Don't Come Around Much Anymore
- Doyle Brooks, of Corporate Crap & Other Dubious Wisdom - I know he's been way busy of late, but I miss him nonetheless.
- Christine, of Bitchitude - Same thing. She's got some weird login thing if you try to go to her blog now. Keeping out the riff-raff like me, no doubt.
- Becky - She never forgave me for telling her that her box office money was better spent on "March of the Penguins" instead of "Must Love Dogs". The truth hurts I guess. lol Plus she moved and everyone gets into new routines when they move.
- Jessica, of Swedeheart Stories - I don't go there as much because there are all sorts of pop-ups trying to break through my pop-up blocker. Besides, come November she'll take down her blog and replace it with the exact same blog under a new name and I'll forget to update my links list and everything starts over. lol I always miss her when she's not around though. She makes me breathe funny!
- Kim, from Bacon & Eh's - Sure, she loses all that weight and now has no time for a guy like me. TYPICAL! ;) Still a great read from Canada she's got there. I get over when I can and I always recommend you do the same.
- Kim, from My 10 Kid Family/I wasn't Always Like This - She's always got a good excuse no matter what it is. There's always some sort of 5-alarm fire going on at her house. Plus she's all officially married now and lord knows that if she hung around here too much she'd leave that guy in a heartbeat. I'm one sexy bitch!
- Deni Bonet, from Last Girl on Earth - She never came around a lot, but I wish she would. She just makes me smile. She's also the busiest working entertainer I know and I'mhoping some of that will rub off on me. I don't get over there as much as I'd like because her page takes forever to load with me on dial-up and she also has some plug-ins that muck up the works for me. When I'm there I love what I read.
- 3T, from Stumbling Through Life With Grace - She's also got a lot on her plate. Plus she's such a babe I could forgive her for just about anything. I don't get over to her site nearly as much as I should. But I'm so ugly I know she'll never forgive me. lol
- Jade, of Jaded Sunburns - She's also got way too much crapola going on in her life these days to waste any precious time over here. That being said, she used to be one of my mainstays in the commenting world and now...nuthin'. lol