Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Mickey-Lu


Do you like hamburgers? Are you planning a trip to the Upper Penninsula of Michigan or perhaps just as far as Marinette, Wisconsin? If so, you should really do yourself a favor and get a taste of the delictible hamburgers and tasty milkshakes found at Mickey-Lu.

My older brother recommended this one to me back when I was heading up to do that comedy show at Pasquali's. I stopped. I ate. I went back there on my way home.

Tiny, tasty burgers, that are dirt-cheap & made with love. Get them with everything so you can enjoy the extra little pat of butter nestled in between the home made buns.

Of course, others have written about this place and I'll just direct you to one of those websites. Many more photos there to amuse you on this Sunday.

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Oh, my Lowered. Butter, on a hamburger.

Be still, my heart.

('Course, if I were to eat enough of those arterypluggers, that's just what would happen.)

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best burgers extant! Love 'em!

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Of all the people, I figured that you would appreciate this post the most, GW.

;)

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Um, do they deliver? To Florida?

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Next time I am up there to see one of our clients I will have to go.

I love a good hamburger!

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

*drool!*

I love how they have EAT in giant letters like that...like not-so-sublimal advertising. ;)

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home