Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Little Something from Golfwidow

She sent me this comic awhile back.



Of course, you realize, she rocks.

In case you weren't completely aware of Her Royal Golfwidowiness, check out her blog or better yet, her most excellent INTERVIEW found at MICHAEL MANNING'S blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Yup she rocks alright! Sorry to report I went to two zoos in Cali and did not see a penguine. Maybe they had them but I didn't see them.

8:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golfwidow RAWKS! Hiya Andy, how's it going?

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: Imagine walking down Broadway when you suddenly gaze up at a Theatre marquis that reads:

TONIGHT: GOLFWIDOW!

Yes she is Awesome. Did I mention also that she can be funny? Okay.

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Oh, I'm well aware of how funny Golfwidow is. That's among the reasons why I read her blog.

No penguins in Cally? Fuckin' west coast freaks!

Hey Ma. Things are alright I suppose. To quote Joe Walsh, "I can't complain but sometimes I still do."

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home