Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Link, Link, Link, Link...

It seems as though the once techno-challenged Kelly, has figured out how to add links to her blog, Kelly's Hope. Wouldn't you know it? She even added me to the list of folks she has linked. Kelly is one classy lady and has some good things to read at her blog. She used to be a model and ran an agency back in the day. Unfortunately it wasn't the type of agency that could help get me any work, unless I wanted to start doing heroin and purging all of my meals (And who wouldn't want that?). Either way, check her out and be sure to tell her I sent you her way.

I'm long overdue on adding Ole Blue the Heretic to my links list. Not sure how I brain-farted this one so badly so I make up for it now by plugging his MASSIVE blog filled with links, stories, news, and nonsense. Sorry Blue. Yer up on the list now.

I've recently been visited by a magician with a blog and this time it is not Glenn Bishop. Dan Mindo stopped by mysteriously and left a comment. Being a good blog-whore I checked out his blog, Magic Uncensored, and read about some of the most excellent in-fighting going on in the magic world. Few things amuse me more than magicians sparring with other magicians so I had to comment and go for a link exchange. Turns out Dan actually lives down the road from me. We'll have to get together one day and make fun of mimes or something.

It seems I'm rather popular in Italy. Could it be because of my obviously Italian last name? Perhaps Italy is the only country that actually gets my humor and to the Italians I'm like Jerry Lewis is to the French. In actuality I'm only popular to one little lady, Victoria, an American serving in the military and stationed in La Maddalena, Italy. When she's awake (some 6 time zones away) and we're all sleeping, she stops by my blog and claims to laugh harder from the crap I've written than ever before in her life. So obviously she is the smartest person in all the world (or maybe stealing from the locked cabinets at the hospital where she works). Either way, please visit Victoria's blog, ...following my dreams... ,and say HI. I know she can always use a few more friends while she's in a far away land. Ciao, Victoria!

I'm almost positive I've forgotten to mention Miaa and her blog, eepErz, though with a name like that I can't imagine how I'd forget. Loads of oddities about music, the world, and whatever else an 18 year old blogs about. Worth a click or two if you're needing something new to look at.

As always, thanks to all my link partners for the extra traffic and the virtual friendship.

Lastly, a message to Blogger.

FIX THE MOTHER-FUCKING PHOTOS OPTION ALREADY! IT WAS DOWN, THEN UP, NOW ALL FUCKED UP AGAIN. FIX THE GODDAMN THING ALREADY! WHY THE FUCK DID WE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH A DAY OR TWO OF MAINTENANCE BULLSHIT IF YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY FIX A FUCKING THING? I DEFEND YOUR SHITTY FREE SERVICE LEFT & RIGHT AND FOR WHAT? I HOPE YOU GET THUNDER-FUCKED IN THE EYE SOCKET BY A MIKITA SAWZALL FOR MAKING ME HAVE TO RESORT TO USING FUCKING PICASA AGAIN!

Have a great Sunday! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Calm down. Have some dip.

6:49 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about Blogger? lol they've been pissing me off all week too!

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

I've been increasingly frustrated with Blogger, but after almost 100 posts, it's hard to convince myself that I should pick up and move.

Damn thing only seems to get bogged down when I'm updating. Figures...

11:56 AM

 
Blogger rachaelmh18 said...

would you get a photobucket account already? they've never once steered me wrong!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I've got a Photobucket account. I used to have the images for The Vegas Brothers blog up there. Turns out that if more than 5 or six people load the page everything goes shitty and they start begging for cash I ain't gonna spend on a blog.

On the plus side...MARJO! Where ya been, kid? I miss ya. Your own blog seems low on updates of late so I assume you either are dead or hate me. lol

5:55 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Glad I haven't been trying to download any pictures lately... 'cause I take it from your comment IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK RIGHT NOW. There. Do you feel better? I said the f-word.

Love ya, Andy... someday this too shall pass.

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home