Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Had a Lovely Post for You

However, since either Blogger or my connection sucks, I cannot upload any of the photos that would accompany the lovely post.

Therefore, you get a heaping bucket of JACK and a healthy portion of SHIT for your reading pleasure.

Why?

I don't feel like coming up with anything else, even though I'm sure I've got all sorts of goodies to share with you.

Oh yeah, all 8 of my readers are just bubbling with excitement now.

7 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

burbble.

5:48 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

Eight readers?! Color me impressed!

*burbles*

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah..what they said! :P

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah..what they said! :P

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Just checking in to show that I am just bubbeling with excitement!

11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be shy, tell us how you really feel ;-)

Oh and I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Turn off da bubble machine!

;)

Hiya Lisa B! Good to see you again. I'll head on over to your site soon.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home