Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bet You Didn't Know...

Media Personality, Michael ManningYours truly was recently interviewed by fellow blogger, entertainer, and noted television & radio personality, MICHAEL MANNING.

Yep, I'm next in line for his very popular blog series, "THE INTERVIEW". I can't imagine why he'd want to talk to me other than he may have lost a bet or something.

Whatever the reason, he'll be posting "THE INTERVIEW: Andy Martello" this Sunday, June 18 at Midnight. The informative, entertaining, and "captivating" (his word, not my own) piece will be running until Thursday June 23.

Because I've taken the time to tell you about this special media event, you can not only mark your calendars, but you can also spread the word to everyone in your e-mail address book, especially if you have a ton of literary agents, club owners, and young turks at the William Morris Agency in your address book.

I've no idea how it all turned out. I just know that He had a LOT of stuff to sift through. I guess I'm a long-winded freak, which you undoubtedly already knew. I do know that I'm honored to be a part of this and I'm thankful for the exposure.

Michael's blog is celebrating its one year anniversary and I think those of you who are not already familiar with his talents should visit him and wish him some congratulations.

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I didn't know, but I had guessed that you had turned him down, since why would he interview talentless me when you were available? (Still haven't really figured that out. I think he used me to pad his resume.)

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home