Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Funny What You Find When You're Looking for Yourself

You looking for me?Of course if anyone was looking for me between Saturday & Sunday they'd have found me in Wisconsin. First off, I was in Jefferson, WI for a stand-up comedy gig. The following day had me surrounded by crazed Norwegains at Stoughton's Syttende Mai Festival.

However if anyone was looking for me elsewhere then you certainly could have found me, or some sort of "me substitutes" on the web. Here are some interesting links that popped up while doing a little ego-surfing the other day.


One thing was a blog from someone who wanted to see my show in Negaunee, Michigan, but didn't have any cash. I'm assuming this guy knows some of my family or something. Of course, I've no idea if he did in fact get to see the show. Ah, these mysteries.

Another seems to be meant for some other Andy Martello, because I can't for the life of me figure out why I would give a damn about getting involved in some sort of political debate. That being said, check out, "Paging Andy Martello" and see if you have any better luck figuring out who this guy is talking to.

Regardless of the reason, a mention of my name gets a shameless plug or a link in return. I'm even up for a full-on link exchange should these folks come track me down. That's what a good blog-whore does.

There was also a new post all about me at Glenn Bishop's blog. He blogged about me the same day I blogged about him. Our blogs need to get a freakin' room already!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

LOL You are too cute!!

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You hitting on me?

;)

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You hitting on me?

;)

Sure. It's the blog-whore thing you like about me. Uh-huh.

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a doll! I'm hoping that I'll get to see you perform one day after I move to Texas. And when I do, I'm bringing the penguini's with me! :)
Love ya, Andy!

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You hittin on me?

;)

Been to Texas for shows. I'd happily go again, Pengunis or not.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Give it a try. You may be surprised.

I do it to make sure my website is still popping up in all the right places, and to see who else has linked to my blog.

OK, I also do it because I'm just that selfish and shallow.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home