Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday Fun for EVERYONE!

I didn't even get a card from my REAL Ma!Well, for me and April at least. Screw the rest of you! :)

I apologize for not getting a post up sooner. Hell, this won't even be the post I wanted to make for you. There were lots of storms around here in my absense and apparently that fooked up some of the dial-up lines I'm using. Been screwing around forever today trying to get my damned e-mails read! GGGrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, I'll have lots to share with you shortly. Until then, please take a gander at this lovely little card Ma made for me.

Among the Penguinis is some kind of sea urchin that Kamalani found. Very nice!

More later. Too tired to do anything else.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy freakin' (belated) birthday little bro! Hope you had fun (sounds like you did).

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Not here to wish you happy birthday again~~ NOPE~~ been there,done that~~ it's over~~only one a year from me.

But hope you had a grand trip and celebration~~ for whatever REASON you were celebrating~~ not that I think it was your birthday or anything.

In answer to your question~~ probably OJ&vodka. ;)

5:33 AM

 
Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

I wished you an early bday... SO THERE!!!

Hope it was awesome Cookie.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

happy birthday! we've been getting nailed with thunderstorms here too. I thought my computer got fried yesterday when, in the process of shutting it down, a huge thunderbolt came down and everything flickered for a few seconds. whew, that was close!

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home