Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, May 05, 2006

A Better Juggler and a Great guy

I have never had a problem with "better" jugglers. It is widely known that I have forgotten more tricks than I remember. I am also a considerably different type of juggler than other folks out there, if not a different performer than I was several years ago.

in any event, when I meet a talented performer, with a high-quality act, that is also easy to work with and easy to get along with on the road, I am always the first to put professional jealousy aside and just admire the talent. I also appreciate the friendship.

T. J. Howell has been one of the hardest-working, if not among the best circus-style jugglers & unicycle riders for many years. I've been fortunate enough to work with him on quite a few occasions (including my most recent Southern Illinois trip) and I'd never hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. He's been more than kind enough to refer me for some good gigs as well.

You can often find him at the Circus World Museum in Baraboo, Wisconsin during the summer and he's toured the world with his talents.

Now his kids are even getting into the act. Check out this very cool article about TJ, and his two kids, Hunter & Carson. How cool is that?

A lesser man would look at this as two more guys who will take away work from me. They are probably already better jugglers than I am. LOL!

Congrats, T.J.! I hope to see ya down the road again soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I'm with you totally on boosting good performers. It always comes back to you, too. Unicycles, man! That shit is hard.

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home