Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 17, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Rejected TV Catch Phrases


Go, Go, Gadget Colon!

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Matlock?

AAAAaaaaayyyyyyy...BLOW ME!

Jane you prepubescent slut.

Eat My Shirts!

Oh my God! They killed Oprah!

Would you believe...I'm a homo?

Sit on it (and call me Daddy)!

We just want to pump [clap] your ass!

Vagine-O-Mite!

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Two from Happy Days. This list may have jumped the shark.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Two from SNL. Isn't that special?
Two from Don Adams. This list will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
Two from animated series...I got nothin.

9:21 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Oh, my...

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home