Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Differences Between Andy Martello and a Cigar:


10. Andy doesn't stink up the room.
9. Andy doesn't have chew marks and spit on one end.
8. If you bring Andy to a party, no one makes you stay outside on the terrace.
7. Andy has never been anywhere near Monica Lewinsky's naughty bits.
6. Andy doesn't look like a great big smelly turd.
5. You don't have to buy expensive humidors, cutters, lighters, and ashtrays to get Andy to work for you.
4. Andy has never been in a Jacuzzi with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
3. When Andy eats fire, he doesn't spit ashes on the carpet.
2. It doesn't cost extra to get Andy out of Cuba.

And the number one Difference Between Andy Martello and a Cigar ...

1. You never see Triumph the Insult Comic Dog sucking on Andy.

(Guest post done by Golf Widow, whose birthday is this coming Thursday, April 6th. That is also Bud Buckley's birthday. As birthday gifts to us, Andy has taken a lovely trip to Vegas and left us at home to do guest blog posts for him. We can't wait for Andy's birthday.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh! Well Done Golfwidow! I had never considered that Andy has never been near Monica's naughty bits before!

I'm just wondering...

Is that for a lack of trying or did she just say no?

hehe, this was very funny! I'll bet he prints it...You may find yourself on the back of an all star card!

3:17 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

That's all just conjecture. Hey, I was ignoring my birthday but I can't recall exactly when yours is.

3:41 AM

 
Blogger warcrygirl said...

Bwahahahaha! And yay for NOT being close to Monica's Naughty Bits. Ewww...

Happy almost birthday GW and Bud, and Viva Las Vegas Andy!

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy: I'm using "the Nuclear Option" as promised on Golfwidow's site. I confess. Bud and Golfwidow sent me. There! It's on the table. Oh, yeah. My Birthday is tomorrow the 5th. Let's see, who can I ask you to pass along a "Hello" in "Sin City"? I'll nap on that one and let you know. Great site! And I agree on those awful cigars. "Kate" at the British Pub here offered a box of them to some guys who looked like Frat Boys from "Animal House". And they had dates! Quite painful as I relocated to save money on dry cleaning. Must have been costly for them, if you get my meaning! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLFWIDOW AND BUD!

5:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

See? Guest bloggers bring back old faces and bring in new ones to the place! Great to see the Warcry girl back in the house!

Hey Lisa, when I get more time to surf, I'll stop by your blog and see what's what. LMK if you'd like to do a link exchange.

Golfwidow, isn't it a bit much to assume I've never been around Monica Lewinski's naughty bits AND never been in Schwarzenegger's hot tub?

The Triumph thing? It happened. I needed the cash.

I laughed many time at this one. Many thanks to you!

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home