Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 17, 2006

Stuff

This blog is now listed among the Best American Blogs at (where else?) Best American Blogs.

Aren't YOU jealous?


No post yesterday. I dislike Easter and figured nobody would be around to read here anyway.

I was actually quite busy yesterday though. First off I had a 4 hour strolling gig at the Chicago Hilton & Towers making balloon animals of all things. Then I had to high-tail it out of town to make a gig at the Sabre Room.

Gotta catch up on lots of stuff today, including some client calls and a dentist appointment. I'll have Vegas stuff, El Rey news, and other things later this week.

Oh yeah, I did gain a few pounds with the Vegas trip and the Southern Illinois trip. I'm not worried though as I'm back on the plan and WAY ahead of schedule with regard to my loss total. No panic, no angst. Don't you wish you were in the Fat-Ass Blogger Fit Club?

Monday April 17, 2006 Weigh-in
223 Pounds
Net Loss: 17 pounds

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I agree, Easter is an enormous bore. Glad you could make some money through it. Good job on the diet!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I think I'm "unofficially" in the club now...

Welcome back, btw.

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home