Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 29, 2006

One Way to Really Cut Into Your Earnings...

...Is to get a speeding ticket on the way to the next damn gig! I wasn't speeding on purpose. It is just so damn easy to get lost on M35 where there are no people or towns for countless miles. Ah well, not like I was actually making any money on this trip anyway. I just hate feeling like an idiot for something so trivial.

Of course, isn't that part of being an idiot? Anyway, I'm killing time at a library now and I'm depressed because of my damned ticket. I could use a hug.

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

http://www.shagpro.com/golfwidow/bearhug.jpg.

Slow down.

2:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwe! Virtual hugs! And well, yeah, M35 pretty much sucks...

Younger "Niece"

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home