Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, April 28, 2006

One Down, Two to Go

Just got back from my gig at Pasquali's in Negaunee, MI. The show went very well so far as I could see. A pretty good turnout and a considerably larger crowd than I would have expected. Naturally I had a good representation of friendly Martello fans there, but there were clearly more people there just to see comedy than to see little ole me and that is always cool.

I'll have some photos of the place when I get back home. I don't want to mess up my brother's computer with any more of my nonsense than I have to. Let's just say that Pasquali's is an odd little place with some fun people.

Busted out a new joke or two and was pleased with the results. Did a lot of working the crowd which is probably my forte, really. Juggled things and ate flammable objects to my satisfaction. Mostly I got to spend some quality time with my brother, my neices, and my sister-in-law (even my ex-sister-in-law came to the show which was cool). I'll have more of those stories to share as well.

Now I have a freebie/audition thingy show in Harris, MI for a luncheon group from the Michigan Association of Fairs & Exhibitions, which is on the way to my next paying gig at the Odyssey Fun Center in Sheboygan Falls, WI. I REALLY hope this show provides me some gainful employment here in the state. Not only can I use the money, but it would justify the free show and give me more excuses to come here and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home