Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Look Out! Train Wreck Comin' Thru...

*Waving wildly*

Hi! It's me, Jade! Yes, I agree...Andy must have been out of his mind, allowing me to guest post while he is gone! I promised I would behave, and so I will. Gosh. And I wanted to have fun in Andyland too....pffft!

I have to be honest. I've sat about thinking of what to post here for a week or more. I wanted to be witty and funny like Andy is, but how does one duplicate such comedic perfection? Well, one (being me) can't, so scratch that idea!

Back to the drawing board.

Since it's Thursday I thought I'd put together a Thursday Thirteen list to post here, except, that idea didn't pan out so well either. Hell, I can't even come up with a Thursday Thirteen for my own blog and I know that Andy wouldn't be happy if I'd posted about pretty flowers, blue skies, children's messes or pet's poopies, and that is what my life has consisted of so far this week. I know, be jealous. My life is exciting, I can't help it.

So, in a nutshell, that leaves me in the here and now. Totally brainfarted, blank paged, bloggers block, whatever you want to call it I've no idea what to write here. Hey, for having no ideas for a good post, I sure have managed to waste a lot of space, didn't I?

Damn you Andy for making me promise to behave! That's like asking a penguin to fly. I think you clipped my wings for this one....Hope you're having a fabulous time!

I will leave you all with this funny little ditty for the day and go bury my head in the sand to hide my lack of creativity here. Ciao!

The Case of the Pregnant Lady

AUSTRALIAN COURT DOCKET 12659 - CASE OF THE
PREGNANT LADY

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She
noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She
immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile
turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed
more amused.

When on the fourth move, she had the man arrested. The
case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about
20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this:
When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but
notice her condition. She sat under sweets sign that
said,"The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said,
"Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling, and I had
to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that
said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick," and I could
hardly contain myself.

BUT, your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and
sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could
have prevented this accident"... I just lost it."

"CASE DISMISSED!"

See ya on the flipside!

~Jade

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I had no idea you would be "behaving", lol. I was hoping to catch you "acting out", tee hee hee.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

WTG Jade, that was spectacular! Don't sell yourself short, it is only a true master that can have nothing to say and say so much about it and do it so very well. A total triumph!

I know what you mean about wanting to have fun in Andyland. heheheh, that always makes me laugh a little bit, you know "ANDYLAND", ha, that is... until I start to imagine what the rides there would be like...

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You....behave???? Even if someone "told" you to?

Nah...I don't belive it.

Even so...good post! I'll admit...I've heard the joke before...however...with that being said...you tell it better than anyone I know!!!! *mwah*

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Cute Jade!

:-)3T

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Funny joke, Jade.

Did I tell you to behave? I'm sure I said my guests could do whatever they wanted in here within reason. Oh wait...I know what you wanted to post here. Oh yeah...bad idea. LMAO!

Many thanks for the fine words from Arizona. I find it strange that everyone seems to think writing in my absence is such a daunting task. If I were any good nobody would have accepted the challenge in the first place. ;)

Sassy and dariana...new faces! COOL! I'll have to check out your blogs when I get home. Thanks for visitng and come back soon. If you're up for a link exchange just LMK>

3T, I always love seeing you here. [MUAH!]

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home