Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 08, 2006

In the Immortal Words of the Prophet, Larry Flynt..


The pervert is BACK!

I'll have loads of stories, photos, and other stuff to share later. Right now I have to get ready for another week out of town, sleep, jerk off, whatever.

Until then, MANY THANKS to the guest bloggers for all of their wonderful work.

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I wonder if that guy knows that men can get breast cancer too.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Damn, that dude looked a little like me at first glance. Then I noticed there was no Cathy beating the shit out of me. So it couldn't be. Welcome back.

5:21 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Welcome back... and wow. Just wow.

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL @ Bud!

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home