Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Have a Cold.

F-U-Z-Z-Y!Exhaustion from the hundreds of miles, many hours, and seemingly non-stop performing has made me rather susceptible to catching a cold. Add in the many weather changes and the fact that yesterday had me driving many miles and several hours again in order to fulfill my promise to April to make up my missing her birthday and - BOOM! Instant cold.

Had a great day though. I plan on catching up on some work and being outside a bit today and tomorrow. Otherwise I plan on sleeping and healing. So no fascinating tales from Las Vegas, Searchlight, Bloomington, or Springfield for you today. No matter. Based on my stats, nobody has been around here to read anyway so it all works out well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spook said...

Yuck. Summer colds are such a bitch, I think I've been coming down with one myself...

None too thrilled about the mumps breakout happening here either.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey ..Take it easy!!

10:29 AM

 
Blogger overactive-imagination said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Get you some of that "Airborne", it's great stuff, it really works.
Can't wait to hear more about your trip/s. :o)
Dawn

6:53 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

yeah, you look a little fuzzy...

take care.

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home