Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Best Review EVER!

I rarely get any sort of reviews of my work other than the simple, "YOU SUCK!"

Even more rare is to get a review of my work from someone who has never seen me perform live.

Well kids, Golfwidow took care of that for me and provided a review I'll surely gank for some upcoming promo piece. Check out this AWESOME review (and equally excellent bit of blog-whoring & pimping on my behalf) found at Six Line Reviews!

Many thanks to the lovely & talented Golfwidow! She recently had a birthday (as did Bud Buckley). Since I wasn't around to wish them well when it happened I feel it necessary to do so now. I really liked her birthday post as it reminded me of how I felt last year when "celebrating" the same birthday. In case you forgot how I felt, let me direct you to my column at Malicious Bitch.

Speaking of birthdays, today is my wife's birthday. I feel a bit awful missing it to work on this circus, but when the gig came in I was so desperate for work I took it without even stopping to remember her birthday fell in the middle of this week. I usually go out of my way to provide her with a kick-ass birthday and we were thinking of heading back to Springfield again. Then the starving entertainer in me took over (I do owe a fair amount of taxes this year) and BOOM! I'm making it up to her next week some time.

In any event, she understands and is spending the day with her mom so all is well. I just had to lay out my own self-imposed guilt trip for you today. Happy Birthday, April!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Happy Birthday April!
Nice to see you Andy!!

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Always nice to be seen, Amanda!

10:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy (belated?) Birthday to April!

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Happy Birthday to April, and thanks for your late wishes!

12:47 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Damn... how did I miss this? I guess I'm late, but please wish April a Happy Belated Birthday for me, 'kay?

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home