Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 27, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Pet Names for Your Wife You SHOULDN'T Use Around Her Parents


  • Cunt
  • Your Daughter, the Whore
  • Back Seat Annie
  • What’s-her-name
  • “The Contortionist”
  • “The Hoover”
  • Prostituta Gigante
  • My First Wife
  • Mistress Banger
  • “The Groupie”

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Excellent advice, that!

4:09 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

...are you speaking from experience?

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I may be, Sue. But I won't tell you which experience I'm drawing from.

;)

Actually, Golfwidow gave me the idea and I ran with it.

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home