Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 13, 2006

Penguin Love

I was sent both a video link and an article link from my mother recently announcing the arrival of a baby penguin in England. This would indeed be the new baby penguin from the parents of Toga, the stolen and presumed dead penguin we all heard about some time ago. This little bird was born on Valentine's Day. Awwww...Isn't that cute? There are photos at the article site.

How could I not share with the class?

Baby Penguin Video Link

Baby Penguin Article

Also in the mail this afternoon was a very funny little penguin comic worth sharing.


Get over yourself!  We were all in the movie! Next, I shouldn't have to remind you that tomorrow is a sacred holiday. If you can get off work to celebrate then please do so (It is something of a religious experience). Otherwise just make sure you get off.

Finally, today's weigh-in. I must confess I ate rather well yesterday in celebration of the arrival of The Sopranos. So my number is a tad higher than I was hoping to tell you. All told, I'm pretty proud.

Monday March 13, 2006 Weigh-In

221 Pounds

Net Loss for the Week: 3 Pounds

Overall Net Loss: 19 Pounds (was 20 pounds over the last two days...Too much pasta! LOL!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

The food is irrelevant, Doyle. So long as it is one of your favorites and the second half of the equation happens. Though, "taco" in specific sounds much too generous and "equal time" for my tastes on such a sacred holiday. But whatever makes your world turn.

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home