Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 06, 2006

A Lot of Love for My Take on Ash Wednesday

I'm very happy to see that my recent work on Ash Wednesday has been so well-received over all. Sure there are some people sending me my relatives body parts in the mail to threaten me, but there are also people sending me photos of their body parts in my e-mail and those are kinda hot. LOL!

Anyway, it bears repeating that e-pauly was kind enough to republish it last week and Pammy over at Lollygaggin and Greg over at Delenda Est Carthago were kind enough to link to it as well.

I'm also trying to see if I can get a slightly cleaned up version of that piece in the Riverwalk Journal. It looks as though I may be their regular humor writer soon and I'm very excited about that! Head over there to read all of the great writers, if not just me, this month.

Lastly, head over to Gordon's blog and wish him a most happiest of birthdays. I'd do it myself, but I've got that weird Haloscan issue.

Monday March 6, 2006 Weigh-In

224 Pounds

Net Loss for the Week: 1 Pound
Overall Net Loss: 16 pounds

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, I'm a bit ahead of schedule considering I really only have to lose 3 pounds a month to hit my goal. When I hit it, I may go a bit past it to an even "better" goal weight" and spend the rest of the year (and my life) working on maintaining the healthier lifestyle.

I do look a lot thinner and my clothes fit differently so that's always cool.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, you're on such a roll! RVJ regular? That is too fucking cool. Im really glad you'e feeling so positive about the dieting too. I binge and diet in yearly cycles. I like myelf so much better when I'm thin, though.

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well the weight is about the only thing I have to feel good about Bud. I'm happy about the RWJ thing as their publishing schedule fits better with my current production rate AND people do seem to read them. Someday I'll try submitting to places where I can make money as a writer.

I'll have to do that because this year's bookings are so down I'm about to head to the temp agencies again for the first time in over 10 years. Add that to the fact that I didn't get the TV gig and got a wake-up call type review from another agency and all I have to say is...at least I'm getting thinner.

Seriously, isn't it time to hang it up when I can't get cast in the role of "The Plate Spinner"?

Where's that hairnet?

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home