Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm a DVD-Burning, Mass-Marketing Promotional MACHINE!

I've been burning and sending out the new DVD like a mad man. The response has been pretty good for the most part, so I am hopeful that it will generate some real interest in my act for some bigger gigs.

I will be sending out copies to my blog friends soon. I just have to concentrate on the potential clients first.

Also, by next month I should have all the videos form he DVD on my website. Check back for details.

Sorry for the relatively boring old post today. Shatner is on and I must watch!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Cool, Andy, I'll send you one of mine a well.

6:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's about one for dear ole Mom?

6:26 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Holding good thoughts for job prospects, big guy...

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

So far, folks on the list to receive a DVD (when I'm caught up) are Bud, Golfwidow, Christine, Jade, and of course my mom. Anyone else, just drop me a line.


HEY Sue! Good to see you back in the game. You looked like you were feeling ill of late so I've not bothered you at your blog. I try not to bother anyone when they're sick. ;) Hope you're feling better.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

congats Andy! I hope it pays off!

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home