Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 17, 2006

Focus On the Work I Do Have - Andy is On the Road!

In an attempt to distract my near suicidal brain from the inevitable crash due to the complete LACK of bookings this year, the last couple weeks of this month in particular, I am posting some of the details of some road work I'll be doing in April.

It is my hope that some of the bloggers living in or near my shows will come out and say HI. I know I have a few readers in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan (that isn't family) so please check in and let's have some fun. I can meet new people, you can see a free show, it will all be good. So...

ATTENTION! ILLINOIS, WISCONSIN, & UPPER PENINSULA MICHIGAN BLOGGERS! Andy Martello is on the road in April!

April 9 through the 14th: Reynolds Family Circus
  • April 9 - Mascoutah, IL (High School 3 PM)
  • April 10 - West Frankfort, IL (Central School Jr. High 7 PM)
  • April 11 - Mt. Carmel, IL (High School 7 PM)
  • April 12 - Vandalia, IL (High School 7 PM)
  • April 13 - Shelbyville, IL (High School 7 PM)
  • April 14 - Pittsfield, IL (Berry high School 7 PM)

I'll be the one eating fire and spinning plates. E-mail me ahead of time and I can send you my cell phone number and we can meet. At the very least I should be able to get you into the show for free. Bring the kids. It will be fun.

Stand-Up Comedy Bookings

Andy Martello: Comedy Headliner, April 23 - Addison, ILApril 23, 2006 - Legends Comedy Competition (I'm Headlining)

  • Legends Music Cafe, 701 East Lake St. Addison, IL 9 PM, 630-458-9201

April 28, 2006 - Negaunee (Marquette), MI

  • Pasqualis
    100 Cliff St.
    Negaunee, MI
    906.475.4466 / 485.5474

    Show is at 9:30 p.m. EASTERN TIME

April 29, 2006 - Sheboygan Falls, WI

  • Odyssey Fun Center
    100 Hamann Drive
    Sheboygan Falls, WI
    920.467.3578

    Show is at 9:30 p.m. CENTRAL TIME

I will also be in Las Vegas April 3rd through the 7th, assuming I live long enough to use these tickets we bought. Anyone living anywhere near Vegas (or Nevada for that matter) that can get away should come on out and have some fun with us. I can guarantee a good time at the Rum Jungle or elsewhere. If you can't have fun in Vegas you really need help. If you can't have fun with me and April in Vegas, you are truly beyond hope.

6 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

You're gonna miss my birthday. :(

Worse yet, you're going to Vegas on my birthday and I'm not.

Suck.

4:46 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'm glad your April looks so smashing. I start to wind down after Easter. But I won't be in any of the area's you're playing. Have fun, Andy!

5:26 AM

 
Blogger Pammy said...

Nope. Nothin close. Next time you're anywhere near Peoria, let me know...we'll do coffee. Or a martini.

And ya know...I was listening to the radio in the car the other day and the DJ was asking if anyone knew of anyone who spun plates. Unfortunately, I have no idea what station I was listening to. But if I hear it again, I'll let ya know. heh

8:38 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, I guess I'm not all that "close" to Peoria. But hey, doesn't everybody love a road trip? ;)

Oddly enough my April and my May, two traditionally slow months are shaping up to be very busy months. I'm hoping that this is a sign of better things for 2006, but not terribly optomistic.

GW, I'll be thinking of ya on your burfday. Maybe I'll send ya something. OOH! You could go to Vegas with us! :)

8:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Canada!!!!!!! I'll spend money to see ya!

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well I can't just go to Canada without some actual work lined up. otherwise that sounds like a grand idea. Next month when my new videos are on my main site, just be sure to pass my name along to comedy clubsa, theatres, hotels, etc. and hope someone brings me up to the Great White North, eh. Then we'll all be happy!

Besides, isn't Negaunee, MI practically Canada anyway? Come down to MI to say HI! ;)

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home