Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Editing Video Takes a Lot of Time!

I'm putting the finishing touches on some stuff for a DVD and for my website. I'll have a "real" update, including weigh-in, later today.

Congrats to Wallace & Gromit and March of the Penguins, by the way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I finally broke down and ordered March of the Penguins on pay per view yesterday and made Jeff watch it. It was great and I really liked it and even Jeff did, but the fucker was a "bonus" feature... Pop up. Yes, they ruined it! They did a version of "Pop up Video" to the freaking movie! It was terribly annoying, but in some strange way, kept Jeff's attention enough to watch the whole thing, so for that I am grateful. I am anxious to see your video work Andy, just please... don't do any pop up crap.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

You'll have to tell me how yo got your video up. I'm waiting for jason to deal with mine. Baby comes first. AS she should. But I'm wanting to get this up.

9:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home