Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 27, 2006

A Poem for Jade and An Update


A Jaded Contest
By Andy Martello


There once was a blogger named Jade
If you can provide her a limerick writer


I figured after my previous Haiku post I should try my hand at a limerick and Jade provided the opportunity. Head to her blog to read the complete contest rules.





Monday February 27, Weigh-In
225 Pounds
Net Loss for Week: No Change
Overall Net Loss: 15 Pounds


My first "plateau week". No biggie. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and my weight fluctuated a lot this week so I know I'm still on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home