Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Andy Martellos Across the Globe

The REAL Andy Martello!While making my blog post to Ed Martello about how a common last name made me so fascinated with the El Rey Club, I realized I haven't done any sort of ego-surfing in awhile.

So I took the initiative and did a search on my name, only this time I went to Google and did an image search on "Andy Martello".

Naturally there were many pics from my website and some of the agency sites that feature my act.

The OTHER Andy MartelloI also found some photos from "the other Andy Martello", an Andy Martello I have e-mailed a few times after a bout of ego-surfing a few years back. He's a bit younger than I am, lives in Missouri and he's even been kind enough to link to my website. He certainly seems like a good guy, but then again, aren't all Andy Martellos good guys?

Not an Andy Martello.A few years back I found a few listings for an Andy Martello playing some form of minor league European football (not to be confused with European rugby player, Alan Martello), but I have since lost the links and never did find a photo.

This recent search provided me with an Andrew Martello in the U.K. that is also a good guy. At least I assume he's a good guy since he's the HIV advocacy manager for the Abbott pharmaceutical company there.

I found this entry particularly interesting because just last week I, the "real" Andy Martello, did a gig for Abbott's offices in Illinois. Abbott is a MASSIVE global company, but the liklihood of having two Andy Martellos working for them, even for one day, is pretty slim.

BEHOLD!  The U.K.'s own, Andrew MartelloHere's a screen shot of U.K. Andrew Martello, taken from the Positive Nation website.

I think it would be cool to one day have some sort of Andy Martello summit where all Andy & Andrew Martellos come together to solve the world's problems (or maybe cause them). We could create a worldwide organization of Andy Martellos and change the world. At the very least an Andy Martello webring could happen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

That's funny! I have never done that before. I might have to try that! LOL

6:43 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Ego-surfing nearly always is a good time. This was my first time trying an image search.

You should certainly do it if you're curious. Are you?

;)

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Spook said...

I've done a litte bit of ego-surfing myself. Turns out that I'm presently a producer for SpikeTV. I used to work for MTV back in the 90s as well.

Also, I founded a company called "Clemens Communications" as well as representing Microsoft.

What's in a name, right?

9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did you know that I was a featherwieight boxer in the late '20s and early '30s? 8 professional fights. Lost 'em all! I was better in Nam, though. I was a Marine Staff Sargeant and a Platoon leader. I am also a well-loved trash man.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well, Spook, get your Spike TV self to hire the Andy Martello here cuz I'm going broke over here!

And then get the Clemens Comminucations you to hire the real you cuz I know you could use the scratch.

And somebody get my beloved trash man brother over here to clean up this freakin' apartment!

Jade, stalk whichever Andy Martello you want. My money is on this one, though. You might have to take a number though. I've got a few stalkers and I'm taking applications for some stalker interns.

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home