Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Want to See the Future?

2006 Andy Martello Collector's Card - Ain't I Cute?Well only a few weeks into the future. I'm not that good.

Here's a sneak peek at the 2006 Andy Martello collector's card, due to hit the streets in a few weeks, depending upon when I can pay for them and how long they take to get here from Canada.

This will be the 5th card in production, though it is one of many in a larger series. Some people do collect these things and they have been great promotional items for me. I'm very excited about this year's card because it will be the first time that both front & back are in full color.

To view ALL the cards from the Super Star Performers series throughout the years, be sure to check out their website. They have Japanese performer cards & even ROBOT cards over the years. It has been quite a successful idea and I'm always happy to take a part.

I always take pride in the photos I choose and the things I put in for stats and useless info. I try to make them fun and unusual. If you check out some of the cards from other entertainers you'll see a big difference in approaches from performer to performer. LOL!

In any event, this is the new one and it will be available shortly. Of course, I will be posting these at my website & sending them out as free souvenirs to anyone silly enough to ask for one. I will also hand them out at all gigs booked directly through me. Since I have a good supply of 2005 cards available I'll likely be sending out TWO free cards with every request and that will also be big silly fun for fans and speculating collectors.

Andy Martello - School Assembly Performer
I've thought about doing two runs of cards, one with contact info and one without so I can hand them out at all gigs regardless of who booked me. I just can't swing the cash for that though. This is always one of the times of the year when the belt has to tighten a bit. One day I'll do a limited run of an Andy Martello Rookie Season card. For now, enjoy these.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I should look into this card thing. This is my busy season. Good time for you to come down this way and gig your ass off.

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I want you- erm - I mean I want your card.

5:44 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Want.

I believe you have my snailmail on speed-dial by now.

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Make sure I have your snail mail address and let me know if you have any of the past cards. If so, I won't send any historic artifacts. If not, you'll be brought up to speed for the most part.

GW, when they come in you've got it.

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy,
I absolutely LOVE the trivia on your card where it states that you are NOT the highest scorer on your plate-spinning game from your website. That is the BEST! So funny. See - I told you yesterday how funny you are! ;-)

7:11 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Me! Me! Me! Me! I want you... um...card... too! You should have my address - and I only have the last card. :( Updates coming soon on Penguini... they've been busy this season!

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Kellie, I thought you were telling me how annoying I am. Ah well, thanks. ;)

Just to be safe, e-mail me your snailers (not you GW, I know yours is here) and let me know what previous cards you already have, if any. When the new cards are here I'll start shipping.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home