Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 09, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Things You Don't Want to Hear Your Body-Piercer Say

  • Did you know you can get hepatitis from a needle ALSO? It was news to me. Just like me to do things "the old-fashioned way".
  • Dude, I haven't taken a shower in, like, a MONTH. It's my personal best!
  • I'm having the studio redecorated. Follow me out back, near the dumpster and we'll get you all set.
  • I'm not allowed to pierce nipples and genitalia since..."the incident". Stupid court order.
  • My last piercing studio was in Haiti.
  • Is it going to hurt? Fuck yeah! Ever watch live footage of childbirth? It's a little like that, only on your tongue.
  • OK, you're done. Over the next few days, to promote healing, you'll want to cover the piercing with a raw chicken breast.
  • You say, "Piercing", I say, "Stab Wound". You say, "tomato", I say...
  • Whoops! Oh man! Just sit there while I get the camera. Nobody's gonna believe THIS! Incidentally, did you ever see, "HELLRAISER" ?
  • "Employees must wash hand before returning to work?" What is this? Nazi Germany?

5 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

LOL!! Can I just say, at this point I'm glad I don't have many piercings? ;)

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Many piercing, eh? Well then...I don't know what to say about that.

Bud, a letter? COOL! I'd like the letter B please.

Good to see you around.

12:20 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

I'm an old lady... I have the "usual" piercings. One in each ear. See? I'm just a conservative Iowan. Not very exciting, I'm afraid...

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Chance said...

Very funny! I like this ten things tradition!

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks, Chance. Glad you're enjoying. Tell your friends. LOL!

I can't promise that every Tuesday will have 10 funny things, but I'm going to try to maintain the bit all year. We'll see how long before I get lazy. ;)

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home