Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 23, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Rejected Olympic Sports

  • Brokeback Mountain Climbing
  • Synchronized Fisting
  • The All Smokers Marathon
  • “Hurling”
  • The 100 Meter Nose-Pick
  • Greco-Roman Ostrich Wrestling
  • The Ejaculathon
  • The Tom Cruise Couch Jump
  • Downhill Slalom Gymnastics
  • Naked Two-Man Luge

Two-Man Luge on Brokeback Mountain

8 Comments:

Blogger Spook said...

If curling is a sport, than any of the above can be too.

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

I think those are all for the best, as much as I might like to see the brokeback one.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Ha Ha!! Thanks for the laugh. Those were great!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy again, Amanda. Welcome back. No charge for the laughs. It's the not-so-funny stuff that will cost ya. ;)

Welcome, Jay! How'd you come to find this little chunk of the world? I'll be sure to check out your blogs later tonight. LMK if you're up for a link exchange.

Oh, Jade...you know you'd like to see the Ejaculathon. LMAO!

4:13 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

That might get me watching the Olympics again but then I'd have to turn of the TV so, forget it.

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

There are a few on that list I'd probably watch, but they'd have to be on cable or something.

8:03 AM

 
Blogger Chance said...

Funny as usual!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks, Chance. I do what I can. I tried doing what I can't, but that's not as easy. LOL!

I may do something dofferent in upcoming Tuesdays. It depends upon how "funny" I'm feeling at the time.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home