Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 16, 2006

Ten Things Tuesday: Pick-Up Lines that NEVER Work

  • Excuse me, I can’t seem to put my mouth around my penis. Would you see if you can do it with your mouth?
  • Did you know that crabs don’t just go away if you ignore them? Not even after a year.
  • If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you fuck the ever-livin’ crap out of me with it?
  • Do you have any self-esteem issues?
  • I lost my phone number. Can I feel your tits?I love movies. You ever see “Taxi Driver”? Jodie Foster was in that. She was playing some underage hooker. HOT! She was also in a flick with Dennis Hopper called “Backtrack” where she was kidnapped by Hopper, and then gets all hot for him & fucks the shit out of him. She was wearing black stockings and a garter belt & all that hot Frederick’s of Hollywood-hooker shit. You see that one? How about that one where Jodie Foster gets nailed on a pinball machine? Man that was cool. Not quite the hooker vibe I was going for but a very good film nonetheless.
  • You know, in this light, you look just like my mom.
  • Look at you - totally out of every man’s league, except mine.
  • Hi. I’m Andy.
  • Come on, don’t say, “No” so quickly. It's not liked I asked you for anal or anything.
  • The human head weighs eight pounds. No, really. I have one in my bag.

8 Comments:

Blogger Spook said...

I gave up on pick up lines and instead went with gags. During the holidays, I hung a sprig of mistletoe from my belt, but didn't get any takers.

(Yes, blatent rip off...)

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yes, I find that gagging a woman does help.

Wait! I just read the entire comment. Nevermind.

11:09 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Yeah, any one of THOSE should work. Hey cool Bono glasses!

3:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, don’t say, “No” so quickly. It's not liked I asked you for anal or anything.

Hmmmm perhaps you should have ...

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You know, Kim...you're right. If I'm gonna get the NO anyways, why not go for broke. ;)

Jade, nobody's heard these. They're all mine! Especially that worst one, "Hi. I'm Andy." That one never works.

8:19 PM

 
Blogger Chance said...

"Hi, I'm Andy" and the one immediately above it were my favorites. Very funny sir!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

"Hi. I'm Andy."

lmfao!!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

See, Dawn? ALl much worse than your silly ashtray line. lol

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home