Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, January 19, 2006

R.I.P., Wilson Pickett

R.I.P., Wilson.It is with a heavy heart that I bring you the news of the death of Wilson Pickett. He was 64.

I'm not going to go into a long story or discuss his impact on music. I just wanted to direct you to some news links about the story.

I've got a Blues Brothers gig in a couple of days. When we do "Mustang Sally" I know I'll get a little misty-eyed.

CBS News

Hollywood Reporter

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I said a na, na na na na, na na na na, na na na, na na na, na na na na.

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Dick said...

I loved that man. His music was great and I am deeply upset about his death. There is no music like heart felt blues.

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home