Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 14, 2006

More and More Links

Time to update the old links list.

First off, my nephew, Chris, has a blog. If you're a geek, be it a techno-geek or any other kind (there are many kind of geek...and Chris has ties to all of them!) then you will simply have to check out GeekSpeak. He's only recently stared the blog, but there is some mighty good content in there. I may even start a regular "Ask the Geek" segment here where you can ask any sort of geek question and I'll get Chris to answer it for ya, assuming he's interested in gathering traffic to his site. ;).

He's gearing up for a move to Cedar Rapids to start a good geek job and his computer knowledge alone should make his responses to your questions interesting. However, just sharing good old Martello DNA will be the real thing that makes his commentary worth while. Check out the Omega Geek himself, at GeekSpeak.

I can't tell you how happy I am to see the lovely Marjo Moore back in blog action. She's a most excellent writer and will likely have a long and prosperous career in the writing field. I will likely have a long career in the food service industry if things don't pick up around here, but at least I'll have Marjo Moore's blog to read.

Without my knowledge I have been a victim of a few drive-by blog links. Since I check my stats pretty regularly I am happy to be able to return the linky goodness and direct your attention to The Sapient Sutler. I've mentioned this blog before but now you can find a permanent link in my links section and I am thankful.

Also another drive-by link, Mah Two Cents has added me to their blogroll. So why not return the favor. Check out this blog. There's a lot more than two cents worth of content in there to read. I know you'll enjoy reading all the news about Doctor Who, comics, and more.

In other link news, one of my columns, "Out of the Mouths of Babes", was referenced at a blog all about slang and the English language. My column and subsequent blog post, was more than enough to help a person understand the current usage of a silly word like, "binky". Don't believe me? You don't think my work is good enough to be used as a reference tool? Well shut the hell up and check out Neologasm and see for yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spook said...

Heya, thanks for the plug, will do something similar for my late post tonight.

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No problem, sir. No problem at all.

LMK if you wanna be the geek in "Ask the Geek".

8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home