Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Doesn't Get Much Older Than This

Here's a news clipping from my Junior year of high school. I was rehearsing for "The Real Inspector Hound", one of the many plays I was in where I played a guy who yelled a lot. This is from the April 7, 1987 edition of the Northwest Herald.

At least I was thin.  Well, thinner.
Looking at the photo I see some oddities.

I'm wearing a t-shirt from a local juggling convention. To make things more awful I've got the suspenders on, a look I like, but can't help feeling like I am a complete geek in the photo.

I also like the fact that this is possibly the worst candid photo ever taken. I mean, really now! NOBODY looks good in the picture. Both the girls in the picture were good looking ladies, but you'd never know it from the picture. Both the guys look like advertisements for thrift stores. I look like an ad for the 80's, really. Just awful.

Another thing that sparks some interest for me include the photo taken by Mike Crase. Mike is the guy who's little daughter was the inspiration for one of my columns, "Out of the Mouths of Babes".

Anyway, while going through more crap I found this and thought I should scan & save it before the paper disintegrated altogether.

1 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Don't ya just love candid photos?

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home