Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, January 27, 2006

Did You Know...

FACT! According to adult film legend, Peter North, well-endowed metal rocker, Tommy Lee, and many others, eating good quantities of raw celery can increase your output of semen, both in quantity and in the degree of power with which you have an orgasm. Apparently it also gives you more energy, vigor, and desire.

FACT! Fresh pineapple slices, as well as pineapple juice is said to dramatically improve the taste of semen. Sweet fruit juices such as pineapple juice has proven among many reliable sources to make your semen taste better. Interesting.

FACT! Knowing these facts will not make a woman any more interested in giving you a blow job. NOT EVEN IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!!!










Goddamn I'm funny!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that depends. ;-)

2:51 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Fresh strawberries. Or lemonade. Or strawberry lemonade.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep. Sweet fruit and citrus are on the list.

I'm hoping to get more lovely ladies to chime in. ;)

5:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean I might start getting spam advertising celery and pineapple juice?!?!?

I thought it was bad enough with the Spermamax!!

P.S. Got openings for humor writers. Tag me if you're interested. ;)

9:06 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm always looking to tag someone looking for humor writers. Whatcha got in mind? ;)

I've already had several SPAM messages. Apparently pineapple goes very well with the stuff.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

I knew that eating only celery and drinking pineapple juice had benefits way beyond weight loss....

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yes, I suppose that's a good use for celery and pineapple as well.

Don't forget strawberries, lemonade, I hear bananas are good for replacing potassium and "other stuff", vitamins B & E are supposed to help out.

Now all I need is someone with an interest in science and a flair for other practices.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

It makes sense that sweet juice=sweeter juice. I think I'll drink more fruit juice, too. I would imagine it might make anyone taste sweeter.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Ya know, I always learn something from you Andy... :)

9:09 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Jessica. Unlike most women, I am available for clinical testing. So you have lots of pineapple juice and I'll be right over to see how things work out on your end. LOL

Sue, I'm always glad I can provide a valuable service to the general public.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home