Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thank You to All Who Hired Me in 2005!


Front

Keeping with the "tradition" of sharing chunks of Andy marketing & promo with you, I give you a "raw" look at my client Thank You card for 2005. I say "raw" because I usually tweak things like this so damned much that it is likely to change a bit between posting and sending. In fact I've already fixed a couple of glaring errors on the thing since posting the scan. LOL!

In any event, this is what I'm sending out to past clients and agents that were kind enough to hire me this year. Since this year was a bit more trying than years past I felt something a little more personal was in order. Turned out pretty special and I'm getting teary-eyed as we speak. ;)


Inside

7 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Merry Christmas Andy! Hope ole Santa brings you something special!

7:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that photo of you that you use! Merry Christmas Andy to you and your family and may you have a very prosperous New Year!

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Brenda! Nice to see you again.

Aww Kim...you're a sucker for a guy in a tux. ;)

Merry Merry to all!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Hope you listened to the latest podcast on my page: it's pants, in and of itself, but I totally plugged you on it.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Andy!

8:02 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

D'OH! I don't listen to podcasts because A) I don't have a pod ;) and B) I don't listen online because I'm still on dial-up (I know, I know!) and it takes forever to hear anything.

Thanks much for the plug regardless. It is certainly appreciated!

Amanda! thanks for stopping by. I'll do what I can t have a Merry Christmas, but who knows? LOL You enjoy the New Year and make lots of money!

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

Andy,

First, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyful Kwanzaa, and a beneficial whatever-pagan-holiday-this is. I know 2006 will see you emerge as a unique pop culture phenomenon.

Secondly, you can download podcasts and listen offline - take it from a fellow dial-up dude.

Happy holidaze, everyone!
T

4:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home