Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 23, 2005

She Cared Enough to Send Me a Card!

She cares, dammit! It says so, right there on the back. See?

Gotta love the penguin!And what a lovely card it is! I can see that Golfwidow is miles ahead of any graphics and design skills I may have. Of course, since I'm really a comedian/juggler I guess I have no need for such useful skills and everything works out in the end.

I've got Golfwidow on the brain today. I just found out that she gave me quite the big-time shout out in her recent Brain Confetti podcast and then a lovely package of goodies arrives from the same fine lady.




She obviously rocks beyond words and everyone should read her work, including her online comics! I'll let you find links at her blog and tease you with one of her comics.

Penguins.  They're not just for breakfast anymore.
Aside from a lovely and amusing card, she included these tasty chocolate treats! UCONN Husky Bars! They're made with REAL HUSKY y'know.

We tend to stuff our stockings with candy and chocolates around here and these will make a perfect addition to our humongous asses! I can't wait!

I can't do much in return for the lady. I did send her a small package of Peach Penguins this week, but it pales by comparison. About all I can do for her is post this rather gratuitous photograph of men in very tight pants. They're even dressed in holiday colors.

Where do they put there wallets?
Oh COME all ye faithful!

Many thanks, Sondra. You're the best!

2 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Oh, my. Are those Christmas balls, or just holiday "packages"?

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I believe those are "Yule Logs".

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home