Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hogs Are Flying to Michigan!

MMMmmm...Rendezvous Ribs!
I know you're not supposed to "spoil" a holiday gift by talking about it before the big day. However, since this gift was delivered today at my brother's home in Marquette, Michigan and could actually "spoil" were he not smart enough to open the package, I know there's no big deal in discussing this gift. Besides, if you're REALLY hurting for a good last-minute gift idea, then you should consider these guys!

I may have mentioned before how much fun Memphis, Tennessee is to visit. There's also a good chance that if you're in Memphis and you don't head downtown and get yourself some ribs from the Rendezvous, then you are doing your palate a truly unforgivable disservice. These things are among the tastiest treats on Earth and they will send their ribs, sauces, and pork shoulders just about anywhere in the world.

I was trying to find a good gift for my brother and his family and rather than hunt for that perfect gift for every individual in the group, I took the easy way out and decided to get one gift everyone would enjoy. As it happens, you place an order today and it is on the doorstep tomorrow. Think of it, perfectly cooked ribs, eagerly awaiting your best time to re-heat and eat.

April and I have been thinking of ordering these for ourselves since we miss those damn ribs so much, but decided to test the ordering & shipping processes on my brother first. The funny thing is, being a regular reader of my blog, he was certain I was going to send him a selection of mustards from the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum. Silly man. I sent those to my brother-in-law!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry aka Funky said...

Happy Holiday's Andy !

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Cowboy! Good to see you 'round these parts. Hope all is well with you and you have a festive season as well.

Never did get a chance to see how your caption contest turned out. LOL!

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home